Location: Denver, CO
Date: August 19-21, 2022
This workshop is for business and nonprofit leaders who want to grow their practical knowledge and profits so that they can better serve their communities.
Session Topics Include:
• Business Development and Growth
• How to Start a Non-Profit
• Business as Mission
• Create a Real Estate Investment Business Plan
• First Steps on Starting a Business for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
• How to Create a Brand: Marketing Strategies for Success
• Side Hustles: How to Earn Extra Cash
• Tax Saving Systems: How to Combine Non-Profit and For-Profit Entities
How to Grow Your Business: 5 Revenue Streams You Should Add
Date: August 3rd, 2022 at 4:00pm MDT
Business and nonprofit leaders should continually consider how to bring more revenue into their organizations. Oftentimes, a significant increase in profits is just an additional revenue stream away. In this free business webinar, Karen Conrad will share 5 revenue streams you can add to your business to increase cash flow. You’ll learn how to work smarter, not harder, to see results!
How to Get Funding for a Nonprofit
Date: August 17th, 2022 at 4:00pm MDT
When someone wants to start a nonprofit, their heart is usually in the right place. However, having a mission and vision isn’t enough. Nonprofits require finances and solid business principles, too! So, in this free webinar, David Metcalfe will teach you how to get funding for a nonprofit. You will also learn how starting a for-profit business can enhance your nonprofit, and vice versa.