Through scripture, God emphasizes the importance of leaving a legacy for the next generation. Our job is to set a path for the children in our lives to be prosperous.
Prosperity and wealth encompass more than just financial gain. It includes relationships, education, experience, influence, peace, and financial resources.
On this episode of The WealthBuilders Podcast, WealthBuilders Vice President Karen Conrad reveals how to achieve this level of Biblical prosperity. Join us as we embark on this journey to create a lasting legacy for future generations.
- Prosperity and wealth are about more than just money. They includes relationships, education, experience, influence, peace, and financial resources.
- God wants us to have prosperity and wealth so that we can use it to bless others.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 says, “Remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant which he swore to your ancestors as it is today.”
- Genesis 12:2 says, “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.”
- God wants us to leave a legacy for our children and grandchildren.
- One of the best ways to set a trail for your children is to teach them about God. When children know God, they have a foundation for success in life.
- Bring children into conversations about business. This will help them learn about the world of work and how to be successful.
- It’s important to set boundaries for your children. This will help them learn self-control and responsibility.
- It’s important to share your dreams with your children. This will help them believe in themselves and their own dreams.
- Help your children develop a plan for their future. This will help them achieve their goals.
- Encourage your children to be generous. This will help them learn the importance of giving back to others.
- One of the best ways to build generational wealth is to start a family business. Family businesses are more likely to succeed than other businesses because they have a strong foundation of trust and family values.
- Create a culture of excellence in your family business to help your business attract and retain top talent.
- Invest in your employees. She says that this will help them grow and develop, which will ultimately benefit your business.
- When you give back to the community, this will help build goodwill and support for your business.
For more tips and insights about prosperity, check out The WealthBuilders Podcast!
Dear sister in christ,thank you.Is the love and belief of God that are leading us.You”re very right. we’ve to try very very hard for our children. A sacrifice. Blessings