Learning the principles of Kingdom economics can alter the landscape of multiple industries and instigate positive change in the world. In today’s Wealth Builders Podcast, host Karen Conrad Metcalfe and special guest Jeff VanderWal delve into the unique potential of the automotive industry as a platform for Kingdom economics.
In this compelling episode, they will explore the transformational power of businesses operated from a Kingdom perspective, focusing on service and impact rather than solely on profit.
Discover practical strategies inspired by biblical teachings that can help you infuse your business with Kingdom values and usher in a new era of Godly prosperity and impact.
Read the Shownotes:
- The automotive industry is often seen as a place where people are only interested in making money.
- However, there are those who are using their businesses in this industry to bring about God’s Kingdom.
What Is Kingdom Economics?
- Kingdom economics is based on the principle of giving and receiving, rather than buying and selling.
- This means that businesses should focus on serving others, rather than simply making a profit.
- When businesses operate from a Kingdom perspective, they can have a positive impact on the world around them.
- For example, they can provide jobs, create opportunities, and help people in need.
- The Bible teaches us about the importance of giving and receiving.
- In the book of Acts, we see that the early church was known for its generosity.
- They gave to those in need, and they shared their resources with others.
- This generosity helped to spread the Gospel and build up the church.
There are many challenges to operating a business from a Kingdom perspective.
- It can be difficult to compete with businesses that are only focused on making a profit.
- Despite the challenges, the rewards are great.
- Businesses that operate from a Kingdom perspective can experience God’s blessing and favor.
The automotive industry is a powerful platform that can be used to bring about God’s Kingdom.
- By operating our businesses from a Kingdom perspective, we can make a positive impact on the world around us.
- If you are a business owner, consider how you can redeem the automotive industry through Kingdom economics.
- There are many resources available to help you get started.
- The Wealth Builders Business and Nonprofit Workshop is an opportunity to learn more about Kingdom economics and how to apply it to your business.
The Wealth Builders Business and Nonprofit Workshop will be held on August 18-20, 2023. For more information, please click here.