Do you ever feel like you live a double life? Do work and financial matters feel separated from your faith? That doesn’t have to be the case any longer. God intended for your life to be a seamless expression of worship, and it’s more possible than you may think.
Indeed, your business can be ministry, and your work can be worship! Marketplace ministry involves being who you are in Jesus and expressing that to the world around you. Amazing breakthrough can happen when we make our profession an expression of our faith.
In this episode of The WealthBuilders Podcast, Karen Conrad Metcalfe and Dave Metcalfe discuss how to practically connect your work to your purpose. You will be encouraged to bring your faith to the marketplace in a greater measure!
Check out the video below to listen to Marketplace Ministry: How to Make Your Profession an Expression of Your Faith on The WealthBuilders Podcast, or tune in on your preferred podcast platform.
Marketplace Ministry Shownotes: How to Make Your Profession an Expression of Your Faith
— Do Ministry Through Business:
- Ministry is expressing who you are in Jesus to the world around you.
- Ministry is not confined to a specific role but is about being a positive influence.
— Connect Purpose with Work:
- Your job is not your purpose. However, living out your purpose through your job is key to fulfilling your destiny.
- Your purpose is to love God and love others. As Christians, we get to fulfill the Great Commission to make disciples of all nations. (Matthew 28:18)
— Have a Supernatural Business Approach:
- Apply biblical principles to your business decisions.
- Align your business goals with God’s purpose and values.
- Connect with people and share Christ’s love through your work.
- Remember that you are an ambassador of Christ in every sphere.
- Recognize your identity in Jesus to avoid emotional ups and downs related to your success at work.
20+ Training Sessions for Christians in the Business & Nonprofit World!
We love marketplace ministry so much that we hosted an entire event about it! The WealthBuilders 2023 Business Development & Nonprofit Workshop featured Christian experts in the real estate, automotive, nonprofit, and marketing industry, as well as a few serial entrepreneurs.
You can experience this entire event with The WealthBuilders 2023 Business Development & Nonprofit Workshop USB! This product has every session and PowerPoint from the Workshop so that you don’t have to miss a minute. Click here to purchase the USB for just $197 (price goes up to $397 on September 12.)