Podcast Shownotes: How to Partner With God in Your Business
If the Bible teaches us that God gives us the power to prosper, then why do so many Christians live with a poverty mindset? Part of the problem is that they don’t know that God wants to partner with them in the practical things. On this episode of The WealthBuilders Podcast, Pastor and real estate coach Mike Davis discusses the spiritual side of business. You will learn how to partner with God for increase in your finances, career, and business!
- Deuteronomy 8:18 tells us that God has given us the power to get wealth.
- God wants to do business with you because He wants to be involved in every aspect of your life.
- When it comes to business, we always need to invite God into the process and let Him guide every business deal.
- God wants the righteous to prosper in part because He wants to make Himself known.
- The three major areas people struggle in are finances, health, and relationships. Thankfully, we can learn how to partner with God in those areas.
- Money talks. There is a battle for influence, and culture speaks loudly. However, God wants to put a megaphone of influence in His people’s hands so that His voice is louder than everything else.
Do you want to learn how to partner with God in your business and beyond? The 2023 WealthBuilders Conference will show you how to maximize the moment and steward your resources with excellence in the year to come. Pastor Mike Davis and a host of other expert speakers will be teaching on business, real estate, investing, and leadership, all from a biblical perspective. Click here to learn more and claim your spot to join us February 17th-19th, online or in Denver.
I don’t have a clue about investing. Don’t know how to buy stock or anything. I tried using an agent once and lost my money. Can you tell me how to do this myself?
Here is a blog that contains tips about how to jumpstart your investing journey: https://www.wealthbuilders.org/beyond-getting-out-of-debt/