In a couple of days here (April 7th-April 16th to be exact), I will be traveling back to Kampala, Uganda to check in on some Wealthbuilders projects. In preparing for this trip, I’ve started to realize exactly how quickly the company is growing. And as we grow, honestly, we need your help. As I tell you a bit about what’s going on with Wealthbuilders, I ask that you reflect in your heart whether this is the type of social impact you want to invest in. I hope it is.
Our mission at Wealthbuilders is to coach, teach, train and mentor in the enterprise of wealthbuilding for the purpose of transforming individuals, cities and nations. We believe that the key to lasting social impact is through mentoring and teaching life skills that promote wealthbuilding.
Our plan is generational: by providing business training to those in poverty, we affect individuals. We also aim to teach social impact with this business training so that they can in turn can teach others. And through the generations, cities and nations will rise up out of poverty.
This has been a crazy year for us. Wealthbuilders has moved from an idea in my mind to an actual, living nonprofit. In fact, over the next month we are hoping to double our partners. We have three main needs to support our 5 current projects. Please consider becoming a monthly donor!Learn More About Wealthbuilders
- Partners: Wealthbuilders needs more monthly financial support partners! We hope to double our partner base in the next month to be securely set up for our next International Wealthbuilders Conference in August. Partners are the ones who empower us to go overseas and provide our training. We also will periodically select a small number of our partners to travel with us to our sites in developing nations. Our monthly partners are the ones who keep our shop running, produce education materials, send us to our sites, and sponsor our conferences worldwide. By partnering with Wealthbuilders, you participate in anything we do overseas.
- Donations: Donations to Wealthbuilders will actually support projects of our ministry arm: Tricord Global. These projects could be anything from drilling wells to empowering agricultural endeavors. We currently have a couple of projects that are in immediate need of financing… I’ll get to those in a minute.
- Prayer Warriors: One of our goals at Wealthbuilders is to gain 100,000 prayer and financial partners globally. If monetary partnership is not something you can support us in right now, then I ask you to consider standing with us in prayer every week.
Here is some information on Wealthbuilders’ 5 current projects. Read on to see what the types of support listed above will be specifically promoting this year.
- 2 Water Wells: Right now, we are in the process of funding two wells. We have currently raised $15,000 for this project in Karamoja, but we need to raise another $15,000.
- Bugo Island Project: This is an agricultural project in Uganda. Wealthbuilders and Tricord Global will be donating the start-up capital, $10,000, to get this up and running. The project will be growing crops and raising pigs to sell in the market. But the best part is that it will give 20 people full-time employment! But we won’t just employ these people, we’ll give them the Wealthbuilders training that will empower them to be their own entrepreneurs. We are hoping to raise $10,000 for this project.
- Wealthbuilders Training: During this trip, I will be teaching a Wealthbuilders training at Charis Bible College in Kampala, Uganda. We want to do these trainings whenever we can, but need partners who are supporting us in this!
- Wealthbuilders Conference: We are hoping to go back to Kampala, Uganda in August to host a true Wealthbuilders Conference. Wealthbuilders Conferences are run through monthly partnership donations. To effectively put this conference on, we need to double our partnerships.
- Translating Finding Your Courage to Get Started: I was recently approached to translate my eBook into Spanish. The request came from someone who believes it will greatly benefit not only Spanish-speaking people living in America, but that it will also change lives back home. I am honored by this request, and hope to give this eBook (which if you’ve subscribed on the right, you should have received!) a whole new set of people.
So, if being a part of Wealthbuilders or any of these particular projects is something that moves your heart, just click one of the buttons below. Please consider especially becoming a financial partner with us.